Our Legal Services
Levine, Busch & Schnepper, P.A., has offices in both Miami and Fort Lauderdale. We represent clients throughout the South Florida area, including Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and Monroe County.
We offer a broad-based civil and criminal practice to meet the needs of a diverse client base. To even better serve our clients, we offer services in several different languages, including English, Spanish, French and Creole. We are pleased to offer a free consultation in all injury-based cases, including workers' compensation, longshore and harbor workers’ compensation act, personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability.
To learn more about our firm, our attorneys and our practice areas, feel free to contact our law office by calling 305-670-2333 or 954-922-0800 or sending us an e-mail. You may also visit any of our practice area pages below for more detailed information about our specific practice areas.
Our Legal Services
Some of the matters handled by our firm include:
- Workers’ Compensation: Each of the shareholders at our firm is a board certified workers' compensation lawyer.
- Social Security Disability: We help clients seeking social security disability benefits. Call us even if your initial application has been denied.
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act: The Miami area is well-known as an international port center. We help longshoremen and harbor workers get the assistance they need when they have suffered a workplace injury.
- Personal Injury: Our attorneys handle a wide range of personal injury matters, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Employment Discrimination: We represent clients who have suffered workplace discrimination, including race discrimination, gender discrimination, disability discrimination, religious discrimination and age discrimination.
- Estate Planning/Wills/Guardianship: Our estate planning lawyers assist clients with wills, trusts and other estate planning services.
- Family Law/Divorce: Some of the family law matters we handle include divorce, custody, visitation, child support, adoption, name changes, modifications and post-divorce disputes.
- Real Estate and Business/Commercial: We assist people throughout South Florida with the purchase and sales of homes and other residential real estate property. We assist local business owners with business and commercial litigation, contracts, business formations and business disputes.
- Criminal Defense: We handle misdemeanor and felony cases ranging from DUI to violent crimes. Some of the criminal law matters we handle include drug charges, theft, domestic assault and white-collar crimes.
- DUI/DWI: If you have been charged with a DUI/DWI in the South Florida area, our experienced criminal defense attorneys can help.
- Medical Malpractice/Products Liability: Medical malpractice and products liability claims are complex cases that require the attention of an experienced attorney. If you need to speak with an attorney at our firm about a medical malpractice or products liability claim, we encourage you to contact our law offices in Miami or Fort Lauderdale.
To contact our firm, call 305-670-2333 or 954-922-0800 or contact us by e-mail.